ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
- Managing the Funds in line with the Funds’ objectives as set out in the Deed
- Administering the sales/repurchase transactions
- Issuing reports (interim/annual report) to Unit holders on a timely basis
- Ensure timely distribution of income or additional units, if any, to Unit holders
- Maintain proper records of the Funds
THE MANAGER’S DELEGATE
The Manager has appointed Inter-Pacific Securities Sdn Bhd (IPS) at Group Level for the supervisory functions of Compliance and Internal Audit and back office functions of Finance, Human Resource and Information Technology. IPS was incorporated on 30 August 1972 and is a Participating Organisation of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad as well as a Trading Participant of Bursa Malaysia Derivatives Berhad.
The roles and responsibilities of IPS towards this arrangement shall encompass that of the overall functions of a Compliance Officer who oversees and ensures that the ongoing business activities of the Manager are in compliance with relevant and updated regulatory guidelines and practice, the overall internal audit functions to ensure that the operations of the Manager are conducted in accordance with established internal policies, standard operating procedures, regulatory guidelines and industry practice and the back office functions of Finance, Human Resource and Information Technology to run and to support the Company.
Roles & Responsibility
- To ensure that the Fund is managed and administered in accordance with Shariah principles.
- To provide expertise and guidance in all matters relating to Shariah principles, including on the Fund’s deed and prospectus, its structure and investment process, and other operational and administrative matters.
- To consult with SC where there is any ambiguity or uncertainty as to an investment, instrument, system, procedure and/or process.
- To act with due care, skill and diligence in carrying out its duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for scrutinizing the Fund’s compliance report as provided by the compliance officer, and investment transaction reports provided by, or duly approved by, the Trustee to ensure that the Fund’s investments are in line with Shariah principles.
- To prepare a report to be included in the Fund’s interim and annual reports certifying whether the Fund has been managed and administered in accordance with Shariah principles for the period concerned.
- To review the Fund’s investments on monthly basis to ensure compliance with Shariah principles or any other relevant principles at all times.
The following is a summary of the past performance of the Manager based on audited accounts for the last 3 years.
|Year ended 30 June||Year ended 30 June|
|2020 (RM)||2019 (RM)||2018 (RM)|
|After Tax Loss||(299,930)||(1,621,493)||(257,977)|